Lest I Go Mad
Dreary today outside, what with the rain and all, but that's the way I like it. In my opinion, there's no better day during the summer than a rainy one.
When I was a kid, I used to have fantasies of frolicking in the grass with a brown-haired, brown-eyed beauty, but such things are best left for childhood, eh? Chicks don't want to roll around in the rain in their skivvies. Least not the ones I know.
At least it's not bloody hot again. I'm so tired of the summer heat. Okay, it's not really the heat, per se. It's this goddamn job. It's been what, three years and I still haven't made Assistant Editor (not that there's an Assistant Editor position to claim)?
Living alone right now isn't helping. I keep trying to get Natalie to move in with me, but so far, no luck. Haven't decided if I'm going to tell her about the blog or not...
The nights are the worst. Sure, I have the dog and the Xbox to keep me company, but they're hardly the best conversationalists. And it gives my imagination too much time to run wild. Every noise is a burgler.
The other day I had this vivid day dream that I'd come home and there'd be a man-sized spider in the living room. Shit's not right, man.
Anyway, I just wanted to throw something up here. Hopefully this'll just provide me some sort of catharsis. God knows I need something else to keep me occupied. I guess tomorrow I'll get the links all sorted out. If there's anything I can think of to link to...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home