So, Yeah, About the Name
So why the codename? I always hate it when I go to people's blogs and they have some kind of leet hacker name or borrow the name of some old dead philosopher, as though borrowing a name lends them some kind of credibility, makes them sound smart.
But then, soon as I start a blog, I adopt a moniker.
There's a practical reason for it, honest. One of my friends started a blog. She started it as a means of keeping herself from being bored out of her mind at work. Two days later, she got fired. No joke. I'll post the link to her blog over there in my links column when I get around to it.
But anyway, that's why the code name. I, too, am writing most of this blog at work (all two entries so far) and I'd hate to give them any excuse to sack me. I don't make a lot, but every dime of it counts.
As to the why's of the name, well, you figure it out. Sure, there's some meaning behind it but mostly I just thought it sounded really cool.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home