20040804

Waiting is the Hardest Part

Mara, where are you?

Okay, that's the last time I address her directly in this place. It's too weird trying to keep it all straight in my head. Writing a journal shouldn't also be trying to have a conversation with someone. People reading it would feel like dirty voyeurs or as though they were missing out on some really intimate inside joke.

I can't stop thinking about her. I don't think this is normal. I mean, I've had crushes on girls before, but this... it's strange. I've only seen her that one time and yet I can recall her much too clearly. If I close my eyes, I can see the individual strands of hair on her head, tell that it's naturally black, not dyed.

It's as though I'm bespelled...

What I can't figure out is why the melodrama? I mean, here it is a couple of days later and I still don't know why she was crying, why she hasn't posted another comment, given me some contact information. Is it a stunt? Is she in trouble? It seemed like maybe, but what can I do about it?

Why hasn't she written again?

1 Comments:

At August 4, 2004 at 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

come get me.

m

 

Post a Comment

<< Home